The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
🥁This February, join us to celebrate Brazilian Carnaval at one of London's leading venues, The Grand in Clapham Junction. 🥁
Featuring live music, drummers, DJs, facepainters, food and drink, this action-packed event will bring you the sizzling sights, sounds and flavours of Brazil. We'll be dancing all night to samba, funk, house, MPB, bossa, forró, axé, pagode, sertanejo, hip hop, disco, sambass and much more!
☀️The first ever South London Carnaval was held in 2016 at Pop Brixton. More than 1 million people viewed the event online and over 5,000 Londoners enjoyed a day of partying, expect this year to be even better! ☀️
🇧🇷 FEATURING LIVE MUSIC FROM 🇧🇷
🥁 London School Of Samba 🥁
🔊 Quintal Do Samba 🔊
🎧 DJ Derick 🎧
🎤Host MC: Neto Brazil 🎤
🎵 Live music from London's best acts 🎵
🔊 DJs playing the biggest hits from Brazil 🔊
💃 Performers, acrobats and dancers 💃
🥘 Authentic street food 🥘
🍹 Themed cocktails 🍹
🎨 Face painting 🎨
📷 Photo Booth & much more! 📷
🍹The Grand is opposite Clapham Junction station and is one of London's most beautiful and historic venues. We hope you'll agree that it's the perfect place to celebrate Brazil's biggest party of the year! 🍹
🎟 So grab your ticket now and see you on February 23rd for a samba-infused Sunday that will blast away your winter blues! 🎟
South London Carnaval 2019
Sunday 23rd February
Over 18s only, ID will be required.
Early Bird Ticket
Guarantees entry before 8pm
|17:00 - 00:00||£3.00|
1st Release Ticket
Guarantees entry before 8pm
|17:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
Final Release Ticket
Guarantees entry before 8pm.
|17:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
Folião Box Ticket
One Folião Box Ticket. Includes entry for you and up to 7 friends in your very own private Royal Box over looking the stage & dance floor. Please arrive before 11.30pm so our Ushers have time to seat you before the performance. If you want a pre-order of drinks ready and waiting for you on arrival please email us on email@example.com
|17:00 - 03:00||£50.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required.