The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
⚡️“You remind me of the Babe…..”⚡️
Following incredible sell outs every year we revisit the Goblin King and pay homage to the one and only David Bowie celebrating his life on the week of his Birthday and untimely death. 👨🎤
🕺 Live Host & Show Team 🕺
🍹 The Grand’s Cocktails & Slushies 🍹
🍿 Unlimited Popcorn for £2 🍿
🌭 Hotdogs & Nachos & More Tasty Delights Courtesy Of Hot Beige 🌭
📺 Our Massive Screen 📺
📸 Our Famous Selfie Photo Booth 📸
🎉 Includes entry to the afterparty ‘Saturday Night At The Grand’ until 3am 🎉
Our Movie nights are like no other, alongside watching Labyrinth uninterrupted on our massive (25 ft!) HD Screen, we have a whole lot more in store for you before & after the film, including The Grand’s live hosts & show team, all the confetti and even the occasional balloon drop. 🎈
Feel free to heckle the bad guys and cheer for your heroes, a costume is never un-appreciated, the bar & food stalls stay open during the movie and you can stay for free for the club night afterwards.
£10 1st Release Ticket
One Seated Ticket. Admits one person. Please arrive before 7pm so our ushers have enough time to seat you before the Movie starts and you can grab a bite to eat and drink at your leisure. Seating is unreserved and allocated on a first come first served basis across the ground floor & balcony. There are as many seats as there are tickets sold so please don’t panic about getting one!
|18:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
Royal Box Ticket (3 People)
One Box Ticket. Includes entry for you and up to 2 friends with unlimited popcorn. Please arrive before 7pm so our ushers have enough time to seat you before the Movie starts and you can grab a bite to eat and drink at your leisure. Please note this is for you AND up to 2 friends (so 3 people maximum - there are 3 seats in the box). Please do not buy one ticket per person - we won’t be able to issue refunds. Sorry to hit you with boring factual info but you’ll be surprised how many people do the opposite and it breaks our hearts.
|18:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
Table Ticket (Seats 4)
One Table Ticket. Includes entry for you and up to 3 people with unlimited popcorn. Please arrive before 7:45pm so our ushers have enough time to seat you before the Movie starts and you can grab a bite to eat and drink at your leisure. Please note this is for you AND up to 3 friends (so 4 people maximum - there are 4 seats round the table.) Please do not buy one ticket per person - we won’t be able to issue refunds. Sorry to hit you with boring factual info but you’ll be surprised how many people do the opposite and it breaks our hearts.
|18:30 - 22:00||£30.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. There is strictly no entry after 7.30pm with this ticket type.
3. Boxes & Tables are sold including entry for up to 3 and 4 people respectively. Please do not buy one ticket per person - we won’t be able to issue refunds. They are also reserved until the film finishes, at which point you'll be asked to vacate the area. You are however welcome to stay for the club night if applicable. We suggest hitting the dance-floor. It lights up. For real.
4. To add a pre-order of drinks for the movie screening or to extend the time of an area reservation into our club night after 10pm, please email email@example.com
5. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
6. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
7. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
8. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
11. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
12. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
13. 30% of revenue from the event ticket is a contribution towards the entry fee to the venue past 10pm, to which you have access to as part of the whole event experience.
14. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
15. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
16. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.