The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
🕺If you're like us and love parting then Saturday Night at The Grand is for you! Every week our DJs soundtrack your night with a mix of party classics from R N B, Hip Hop and Pop to House and Disco whilst you throw shapes on our light up dance floor. There are epic confetti blasts and balloon drops all night long and The Dreamteam take to our stage from midnight with big screen singalongs and dance shows!
🎈 Balloons falling from the gods 🎈
💃 The Grand Dreamteam 🕺
🎉 Confetti shooting from the ceiling 🎉
🎵 Big Screen Sing-Alongs 🎵
🍹 Fully Stocked Bars 🍹
💜 Free Glitter Make Overs 💜
Entry is free before 11pm or only £5 before 11.30pm with advance tickets, or £10 if you rock up on the night.
If you arrive before 11.30pm your ticket will include these special drink offers:
Mini bottles of Prosecco for £5 🍾 VK Blues for £3.50 💙 2 for 1 Frozen Margaritas 🍹
If your coming with a crew why not book a private area and party in style? We have Royal Boxes & Balcony Tables which can cater for groups of 6 to 30, with discounted pre-ordered drinks packages and drinks service all night. All you need to do is call our bookings team on 020 7223 6523 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll make your perfect night happen.
This ticket guarantees you entry all night until 2am. You must provide a valid form of Photographic ID. Refunds will not be issued for those without valid photo ID. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
|22:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Valid photo identification will be required.